The iRoom iPad Dock is a versatile and extremely pretty way to dock your iPad in the wall, available in either portrait or landscape versions, and black or white finishes, the iRoom can be installed almost anywhere, either in wall or even worktop mounted.
The iRoom has been tested and is fully compatible with the iPad and iPad 2
The iDock Docking Station is only to be used with the flush-mounted back box. Operation without the flush-mounted back box will void the warranty.
An electrical connection can only by done by a qualified electrician.
The iDock Docking Station is the best solution for safe and stylish storage of the Apple iPad. By
using our special iDock Docking Station Back Box the iDock Docking Station can be wall flush mounted
and so the iPad can be fully integrated in a total room design concept.
For easy removal of the Apple iPad the user can initiate the extend feature (tilt angle 20°) of the iPad Slot by
activating an invisible proximity sensor. Now it’s easy to remove the Apple iPad.
The iPad Slot will remain in the remove-position for 10 seconds – afterwards the slot is automatically closed.
In case of slot-mechanism overload the iPad slot automatically drives to remove-position to avoid
injury and damage to the equipment.
In the case of failure of the power supply, the iPad receiving slot opens to guarantee a removal of
the iPad, even when no voltage is supplied.
- Dimensions iDock Basic (W/H/D) 220 / 310 / 66,8 mm
- Dimensions back-box (W/H/D) 214,1 / 304,2 / 70 mm
- Dimensions back-box cutout (W/H/D) 205 / 295 / 70 mm
- Power supply 85-264 V AC, 47-63 Hz / 15 W
- Outputs Composite-Audio / RCA jack
- Weight 1.700 g
- Operating & Storage environments 0°C to 35°C
- 20%-95% RH non-condensing
- Touch Sensor capacitive proximity sensor
- External Contact yes (normally disabled)
- Secure-open function yes (in case of power loss)
- Installation position vertical – max tilt angel: +/- 3° in all directions